Does your deck or railing installation seem like a daunting task? We’ve got your back. We have all of our installation guides ready for you to download. Simply click on the product you purchased below and download the guide you need.
Important Installation Considerations
- Actual baluster panel measurements:
- 6' Panels = 69.43"
- 8' Panels = 91.31"
- 3-inch posts are required to reach 6-foot and 8-foot lengths.
- Stair railing panels are shipped at a 37° angle. Panels are adjustable and will accommodate 30-40° stair angles.
- 45° deck angles require 22.5° clips applied to each side of the post. The 22.5° clip kits sold separately.
- Caution: Over adjusting stair panels will cause loose and rattling pickets.
- Using two posts at top of stairs is recommended if compound angle cut is required.
Railing Installation Instructions
Fencing Installation Instructions
Posts and Mount Installation Instructions